Driver Genius Professional can backup, restore, remove, find new and update all your drivers in just a few clicks of your mouse.
Are you fed up of having to spend ages searching various websites for new or updated drivers for your computer? Do you experience strange application behaviour, like freezing or quitting, that may be driver related?
Driver Genius takes the pain out of managing your drivers.
Driver Genius can also analyse your system and suggest suitable drivers for you to download from a database containing over 30,000 different drivers.
The database contains drivers for the vast majority of hardware devices such as:
- video cards
- sound cards
- network cards
- digital cameras
- video capture cards
What's New in Version 8?
- The backup file will be automatically named as date & time format when backup
- The current version and the latest version will be displayed when update driver
- Display the latest driver detailed information such as version, release date, digital signature and what's new (this function will be developed in the next version)
- Hide the driver update such as "windows update"
- Automatically check the server connection speed and the fastest server is chosen to download the driver
- Support the proxy connection with password
- Support the multithread download
- Automatically retry and continue the unfinished download when connection failure