Sony Ericsson today announces 30 September 2008 as the official launch date for the highly anticipated Xperia™ X1 – initially available to consumers in the UK, Germany and Sweden. The handset will be available in other markets across Europe, Asia and Latin America throughout Q4 2008.
- Indonesia, Singapore, Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam
- Spain, France, Italy, Switzerland, Netherlands, Austria, Norway, Denmark, Belgium, Portugal
- Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic
- UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait
- South Africa
- Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay and Bolivia
Availability dates for North America, China, Australia and Russia along with other countries not mentioned above will be announced by local markets in the coming months.
Source: Sony Ericsson Press Release